Flake filled vinyl ester lining
Penncoat 310 Lining is a flake filled vinyl ester lining system with excellent resistance to organic and inorganic acids and many aliphatic solvents. Penncoat 310 MR Lining incorporates a 1 oz. mat reinforcement into the primer layer to reduce crack transmission.
• Broad resistance to most acids, alkalis and aliphatic solvents
• Flake filled to reduce permeability
• Chopped strand mat in the primer layer of Penncoat 310 MR Lining reduces the potential for concrete crack transmission.
• Installation by airless spray, roller or brush
• Tank linings
• Steel structures
• Chemical resistant floor coating
• Chemical splash and spill area
• Secondary containment lining